Being a mother is really demanding. Waking up the kids, making sure they shower, getting them properly dressed, making breakfast for them, packing their lunches, looking for the missing shoe that the kids can’t seem to find, perfecting the two even ponytails and driving the little devils to school. But wait, it’s not over yet, who is going to pick up the dry cleaning? Who is going to grocery shop? Well, it truly is an overwhelming job and there is hardly any time to spare for the gym. Maybe this is why you are struggling with your weight? If you can’t seem to find the time to concentrate on your fitness and figure by punctually going to the gym, then these three home exercises can help you maintain that sexy figure of yours by helping you tone your bum and providing you with a tight tushy.
Here are three exercises for your butt that will work out your buttock muscles along with multiple other muscle groups with practically no equipment at all.
Squats with Kick-Back:
Squats are one of the best exercises to shape your bum as it strengthens the gluteus muscles. The best thing about squats is that they also strengthen the quadriceps and abdominal muscles, two huge muscle groups.
How to Do it:
· Stand with your legs width apart and sit back to do a squat while bringing your fists close to your chin.
· While holding the above position take your left leg straight behind you while extending your arms forward.
· Bring your leg and arms back to its initial squat position, and then repeat the other step with the other leg.
· Continue alternating sides for one minute.
Remember to keep your weight back on your heels as you squat and while extending either leg behind you, don’t twist your hips towards the side.
This is the most effective way to release the tension in your lower back while working your buttock muscles at the same time. Although, make sure you perform this exercise on a cushy mat.
How to Do it:
· Lie on your back with your arms at your sides with your feet on the floor while your knees bent.
· Lift your hips straight up. Hold for a moment, and then lower your hips down and rest them on the ground.
· Repeat the lifts for 1 minute.
One of the simplest moves to do as it looks, but extremely toning than you’d expect.
How to Do it?
· Stand with your feet slightly wider apart than shoulder-width and with your toes pointing out.
· Bring your arms out straight in front of you so they are parallel to each other and parallel with the floor.
· Lower into a squat and then come back up and repeat.
· Do for 1 minute.
Make sure you go as low into the squat as you can, without hurting yourself, while not letting your knees move past your toes.
These three exercises can prove to be the ultimate butt workouts that can help all off you stay at home mums out there to tone your bums.